Well, all things considered, I think I was pretty productive on the blog this month! Here’s hoping I can keep it up! I’m super pumped that the weather has improved. Where I live it was sooo cold even just a few weeks ago, but this last week was actually HOT! It’s like we skipped spring! My daughter is loving being able to spend so much time outside and OMG she’s going to be TWO in a little over a month!!! Hoping for more sleep and less tantrums in May (she’s been going through a sleep regression for four weeks – it has to end soon!). Hoping for better health for myself and my family too – my mom, my sister, and I have all been struggling with various health issues over the last few months – what is going on??
- The Book of You by Claire Kendal | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
- Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi | Rating: 4.5/5 stars
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard | Rating: 4/5 stars
- Bitter Angel by Megan Hand | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
- Time for Books, Blogging, and ALL THE THINGS??? – Too many hobbies, so little time!
- April BoxyCharm – I go through and review all the products from this month’s box!