So, as I’m sure you all know (or, at least, you should all know), Allegiant is hitting stores in LESS THAN A MONTH (October 22, to be exact)!!! I am so super excited about this! I loved Divergent and Insurgent and cannot wait to read Allegiant. If you haven’t read them yet, get on it! Now is the perfect time to pick them up…just in time for the third book.
Actually, I am about to start re-reading Divergent and Insurgent in preparation for Allegiant! This time, I will be reading with my husband (I may or may not be forcing him to read it because it is just that good! Plus, I think he would like it). I’m excited to re-read the first two. It’s my first time ever re-reading a book!! Can’t wait to see if it’s as good the second time around. And then I will have everything fresh in my mind for Allegiant!
Need another reason to read the series? Well, in case you didn’t know, it’s also turning into a movie!! The movie looks like it’s going to be really good and I really hope it is! Check out the awesome trailer:
So, why should you read the Divergent series? Here’s a list of reasons I think you’d love it:
- If you love YA Dystopia, this is (in my opinion) the second best series in the genre!
- It’s full of suspense, action, and romance.
- The concept is incredibly unique and creative.
- It’s turning into a movie, which is always a good reason to read a book first.
- It is so captivating that you will not want to put it down. This is a promise.
- Umm…did you see that trailer?
- Veronica Roth was only 22 (I believe) when she wrote Divergent and she wrote it very well with excellent storytelling. Fantastic debut book! And, well, you have to give credit where credit is due.
- Divergent has an average rating of 4.38 (over 400,000 ratings!) and Insurgent has an average rating of 4.30 (over 200,000 ratings) on Goodreads! Listen to the people, people!
- It’s just so awesome. Trust me! Give it a shot and be sure to let me know what you thought!!