This is a new feature I’m trying out. I’ll take a look back at the month, noting bookish/blogish things that went down at the end of every month. This feature is inspired by Always Lost in Stories’ Best of the Bunch monthly meme, The Perpetual Page Turner’s Monthly Rewind, and all those weekly recap posts around the blogosphere. I decided I should give something like that a try. Let’s see how it goes! Let me know what you think in the comments. Anything I’m missing or that you’d like to see in these posts?? How’s the order of things? I appreciate any and all feedback for this new feature! 🙂
I know I’m a bit late posting my look back for February, but I had personal stuff going on and didn’t feel like/have time to write up this post. But, better late than never, right?!
Books reviewed this month
- Panic by Lauren Oliver | Rating: 4/5 stars
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty | Rating: 1/5 stars (DNF)
- Three by Kristen Simmons | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi | Rating: 5/5 stars!
- Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling | Rating: 3/5 stars
- Reboot by Amy Tintera | Rating: 2.5/5 stars
A wonderful ending to a fantastic series! I adore Tahereh Mafi‘s unique writing style and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next! If you haven’t read this series yet, I highly recommend it!!
(Judging by pageviews)
Overall most viewed posts
- Life of a Blogger – If I Could Live Anywhere – I haven’t been many places yet, but so far I have an ideal living place in mind!
- ARC Review: Panic – A uniquely crafted, solid read. I think Oliver fans (and I know there are a lot of them!) will like this one.
- DNF: The Husband’s Secret – Just couldn’t get into this one.
- Review: Ignite Me – Gush, gush, gush!!
- …But I was in Mexico! – I admit the awesomeness of why I’ve been absent on the blog.
Thank you HarperTeen and Edelweiss!! I am so pumped to have received all of these ARCs!!!