June was a great month for me! I’m getting settled into my new job, which I am really liking so far. My daughter turned TWO! So exciting. And since her birthday, I swear she has been learning new things and growing like crazy. It’s like she turned two and all of a sudden – BAM! She’s just this big kid now! She can suddenly independent play no problem, she’s enjoying all of her toys more, she’s chatting up a storm, she’s going to bed better, and she’s decided she’s big enough to take showers now! As for on the blog, things are going well too. June was another (surprisingly) productive month for blogging. I don’t have as much time to blog as I did before this job, but I’m hoping to stay fairly consistent. And I’ve been doing nail art more often – yay! I’m hoping that continues too. As for reading, I didn’t get too much reading done this month, unfortunately, but hopefully that will pick up!
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer | Rating: 5/5 stars
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
- Bossypants by Tina Fey | Rating: 3/5 stars
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich | Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Discussions & Other Stuff
- Does when you read the sequel matter? – I talk about how if I go too long between a sequel and its predecessor, I lose my attachment to the characters and, therefore, don’t enjoy the sequel as much as if I would have read it right after.
- Books I’ve added to Goodreads lately – I show you all the books I added to Goodreads in May!
- So many books is bumming me out – I whine about how I’m going to die with a GIANT TBR.