Well, May happened! Looks like the nice weather is here to stay! We have been enjoying lots of outdoor time on the weekends! My daughter is just obsessed with going outside – haha! She is sleeping better, but still struggling to go down at night. She just doesn’t want the fun to stop! I’m feeling good about the blog. I’m trying to do three posts per week and I’ve been pretty good about actually getting them up! I want to do more nail art posts, as I didn’t get any up this month, but that requires me to have the time to actually do nail art on my nails, doesn’t it? I will try for June! We’ll see if I can keep up all this blogging too, but I just got a new job so I’m not sure how much time I’ll have!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | Rating: 4.5/5 stars
- Freakling by Lana Krumwiede | Rating: 2.5/5 stars
- Crewel by Gennifer Albin | Rating: 4/5 stars
- Escape from Paradise by Gwendolyn Field | Rating: 3/5 stars
- Every Day by David Levithan | Rating: 4/5 stars
Discussions & Other Stuff
- Five Reasons You Should Pre-Order Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins – make sure you read this one when it hits stores in December!
- I’m not a fan of Photography – Is that bad for the blog? – I question whether bloggers need to also be photographers by today’s standards. You guys were totally understanding and made me feel better about my lack of talent/interest in the art of photography!
- Q&A: All Things Entertainment – I join in on TBB Asks for May.
- Books I did not finish – I tell you all about the books I decided to put down for good and my reasons for doing so.
- My Favourite Makeup Gurus on YouTube – If you’re into makeup in any way, I highly recommend checking out these ladies!
- May BoxyCharm – I love these boxes!