I know, I know, I know I said I was going to do Halloween nail art in October and I totally planned to and really, really wanted to…But then life happened. At the beginning of the month, I was waiting for my dry nails to come back to life. And then later in the month I had some major health issues crop back up. Sooooo I’m sorry if I disappointed anyone! I was really excited to do Halloween nail art again, but just couldn’t make it happen. Please check out my past Halloween nail art if you’re interested.
I hope you all had a wonderful October and your kiddos (if you have any) had a fun Halloween (if that’s something you’re into)!
- After the Fire by Will Hill | Rating: 4/5 stars
- The Brave Art of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
- My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper | Rating: 2/5 stars
- That Night by Amy Giles | Rating: 3/5 stars
- Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter | Rating: 3.5/5 stars
Discussions and Other Stuff